12/10G-G Electric Centrifugal Pump for Marine Sand and Gravel Dredge / River Sand
Selection and installation of centrifugal pump (slurry pump)
Centrifugal pump (slurry pump) should be selected in accordance with the delivery of liquid, and check the required performance, analysis of suction, discharge conditions, intermittent operation or continuous operation. Centrifugal pumps (slurry pumps) usually operate at or near the pressure and flow conditions specified by the manufacturer. When installing the slurry pump, the following review should be carried out:
|Model||Outlet diameter (mm)||Speed (r/min)||Flow
|Head (m)||Effeciency (%)||Motor Power (kw)||Impeller diameter (mm)||Maximum permissible particle size (mm)|
14/12G-G Chemical Centrifugal Pump , vice impeller seal / packing seal pump
Installation of mechanical seal for slurry pump
1. check the mechanical seal installed type, specifications are correct.
2. check the size of the slurry pump and the installation of mechanical seals related to the size of parts, geometric accuracy and correlation are consistent with technical requirements. The main aspects are as follows:
(1) the radial runout tolerance of the shaft (or shaft sleeve) that installs the mechanical seal part, the surface finish and outer diameter tolerance of the shaft (or axle sleeve).
(2) the verticality of the center line of the axle (or axle sleeve) is allowed by the combination of the sealing cavity and gland.
(3) install the end of the shaft (or axle sleeve) of the ring seal ring, install the chamfering and finish of the end of the shell of the mechanical seal.
(4) the axial displacement of the shaft of the mechanical seal.
3. the installation of mechanical seal process should be kept clean, and do not allow tools to tap sealing elements, in case of damage and damage.
4. when installing, the movable and static ring surface should be coated with a layer of clean oil and turbine oil. The auxiliary sealing ring (including the movable ring seal ring and the static ring seal ring) also needs to be coated with a clean oil or turbine oil before installation so as to ensure the smooth installation.
5. the static ring sealing ring in static ring back after the sealed end cover, should pay attention not to hurt the static ring end face, to ensure that the end surface of the static ring and the end cover is vertical to the central line, and pay attention to the anti rotary slot alignment anti rotation pin static ring back, but not in contact.
6. The rotating part of the mechanical seal is fixed to the axle by two fixed screws on the spring seat. When the screws are tightened, the working length of the spring must be ensured.
Application of mechanical seal for slurry pump
When stopping, we should stop the slurry pump and stop cooling and lubricating system.
Contact Person: Mr.