Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Maximum Working Pressure:||1.6Mpa||Speed:||2900,1450 R/min|
|Application:||Chemical, Petroleum, Metallurgical, Power||Color:||Grey|
IH Horizontal Stainless steel chemical centrifugal pump for agricultural drainage
IH stainless steel chemical centrifugal pump instructions:
1. ready before starting
(1) Before starting the pump and the scene clean up.
(2) Check the amount of oil in the bracket is appropriate (oil level in the oil level gauge center line 2mm or so) is good.
(3) before the coupling is not connected to check the main engine of the steering, and the pump steering arrows, then connect the coupling.
(4) in the installation of mechanical seals or packing and coupling can be easily turned by hand pump shaft, should be no rubbing phenomenon, and the coupling of the protective cover installed.
(5) pump in the case of suction use, should be pumped before the start of pumping or vacuum; pump in the case of the use of inverted, before the application of the liquid transported by the pump filled, the pump out of the air, shut down.
(6) Check the foundation bolts before starting. Whether the gland is skewed, and the supply of lubricating oil and cooling water.
(1) Close the inlet and outlet pressure (or vacuum) and the outlet valve (if there is a bypass pipe, it should also be closed at this time.) Start the motor (it is best to start before the pump is correct and confirm that the pump is turned correctly. ), And then open the inlet and outlet pressure (or vacuum) meter, when the pump reaches the normal speed, and the instrument pointed out the corresponding pressure, and then slowly open the water valve, adjust to the required conditions. In the case of the discharge line is closed, the pump can work continuously for more than 3 minutes.
(2) start the process to always pay attention to the prime mover power readings and pump vibration, vibration should not exceed 0.06 mm, the measurement site is the bearing.
(3) Sealing situation: mechanical seal should be no leakage, heat phenomenon, packing seal should be a continuous dripping state.
(1) often check the pump and the motor heat (bearing the temperature rise should not exceed 75 ℃) and oil level fuel supply situation. (Usually every 1500 hours after running, to replace all the oil once).
(2) can not use the suction valve to adjust the flow, to avoid cavitation.
(3) The pump should not be operated continuously at less than 30% of the design flow, and if it must be operated continuously under this condition, the bypass pipe should be installed at the outlet to discharge excess flow.
(4) Note whether the pump running noise, such as abnormal state, should be promptly eliminated or parking check.
(1) Slowly close the vents outlet valve (if the pump is used in the case of a backflush, turn off the gate valve of the suction line) and turn off the switch of the various instruments.
(2) cut off the power supply
(3) If the seal is used for external priming, also close the outer drawing valve.
(4) If the ambient temperature is lower than the liquid freezing point, it is necessary to put the liquid inside the pump to prevent cracking.
(5) If you do not stop for a long time, in addition to the corrosive liquid inside the pump put the net, the parts should be disassembled clean, especially sealed cavity. It is best to remove the pump after cleaning and re-installed, in addition to oil anti-rust treatment and closed pump into, exports, but also regularly checked.
IH stainless steel chemical centrifugal pump mechanical seal maintenance:
Chemical centrifugal pumps are used in the chemical, petroleum, metallurgical, power, paper, food, pharmaceutical and synthetic fibers industries for the transport of corrosive non-contaminated water-like media